Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa

ugh.. I highly dislike that Fujimura girl... she seems like a homewrecker type atm... >_<*

Fujimura isn't doing anything wrong, at least not yet. I like the MCs tho, especially Eiji. He's in the wrong, sure, but it's rare to see someone who has no chill as the protagonist.

The dynamics between Eiji and Fujimura is actually really great and interesting. They're always teasing each other but at the same time they show their true selves when they're together. I might be the only one but I ship them. If they were to fall in love with each other they would totally be the kind of couple I adore the most.

Dex-chan lover
Omg, there is so much drama going on X'DDD All these people suffering from unrequited love are hurting me X'D It's so painful to read....
Though I do ship Eiji with that black haired library girl<33 XD I think that they would be kind of cute together<33

This one is better than her previous works, “Nijiiro Days”. It's quite complex, but not too deep.

The school life’s setup and environment are really good.
Their random conversation is very natural, it’s not boring, but maybe for some people yes.
I like how every character is thoughtful about their surroundings. Beautiful art as always.

The characters are favorable.
But except for Koharu. I felt sorry for her, but I didn't agree with her. What she did is wrong. I prefer she is being honest in a good way, she is way too egoistic with her own blaming victim, and didn't consider what other people are feeling.

I found it quite unpredictable as the title say “We don’t know love yet”.
This is what they called as youthful love. The main casts are they, folks, still grow up and full dilemma on their own. I’m waiting for more twisted development.

I don't really like that pigtails girl... She doesn't even care even if she ruins someone else's relationship just to get what she wants...

Dex-chan lover
She did better job with males in this one. they actually feel a bit more like a boy. They being too girly in Nijiiro Days.
This kind of thing should released all for one, read one per week is the pain in the ass with all that nuisance.

Damn talk about really messy relationships. Can't imagine how this manga will end happily for the characters.

Dex-chan lover
you guys got any reccomendation like this manga? romance involing childhoodfriend

wow... these are some really complex relationships. It's been a while since it has been so hard for me to see who I like together and since I couldn't predict the main couple. But at the same time, I'm pretty open to the idea of anyone being together right now.

my man eijii must feel really bad. why do i feel uneassiness with this kind of drama but i still read it, oh i get it i'm a masochist

Users who are viewing this thread