Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa

Now looking at the current cover, Izumi's face is kinda creepy with those kind of eyes and open mouth.. it's like a face of a yandere character..

Dex-chan lover
I've always had a doubt, the description only says "The series follows Naohiko and Eiji when they are in high school." It implies that they appeared in another series? like one where they were children or adults? can someone please clarify?

Dex-chan lover
@Darkaeluz probably It refers to the One-shot, since usually after a one shot this one will become a series about that one, but in this case it didn't happen but instead it become a continuation of the former.

Dex-chan lover
For a title like We don't know love yet, this is a pretty fucked up relationship they're treading right now.

Fed-Kun's army
This kind of drama just giving me a heartache. I hate drama like this, but i am still curious how things will turn out.. ahhh darn it.. i need to level up my heart of steel

Dex-chan lover
As I always say! Eiji and Ikezawa All The Way!!!! and screw you Fujimura!!!

I'm pretty sure that the author will make Fujiwara as miserable as possible in the future releases. As if she is a victim. But Ifdc.
That b-tch shoudln't ended with anyone.
You see, I can't relate at all as a girl myself. Why go that far for someone you like? Is this what someone called by 'sacrifice'?

I like when she said "right now, I feel ashamed"
Now? Where have you been? Since the beginning she is clearly wrong here. Yes, I agree, someone have the right to fall in love but there are lots of thing to put into consideration. In the end, she is nothing but troublemaker. She messed up.

Ikezawa is such a good girl. I really hope she will end up with Aihara. In this case, this is my very first time where I fully support the third party as the winner. Not the two main girls.

I love the way Ikezawa admits her feelings towards Aihara, it feels genuine, it feels bitter, it feels sweet and it's confusing. She is cold but I don't hate her.
Aihara needed someone who is understanding and willing to listen. Not shaken with Fujiwara's stupid action. Not sticking to the concept of "we are in the same boat" thing.

Dex-chan lover
Dont even remember the story anymore but I do know that the Childhood friend girl is a total bitch

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one that thought Eiji had feelings for Naohiko when reading the initial chapters and the oneshot? With the whole "falling on the snow the same way Naohiko did when walking home with Izumi" and then blushing?

Now I know that's not the case, I'm just curious if anyone else was misled or if I'm just an idiot, thinking we'd have another Ao no Flag type of history.

if Naohiko and izumi Romantic Relationship isn't strong i will be pissed

And i think from all the girls, Fujimura suit Eiji best The dynamics between the two is amazing

so i hope they move on from their crushes and be together

Users who are viewing this thread