Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa

s13

@elyonholic hoesntly im not even sure rn but I'm all for fujimura x eijji now probably and it that leave nao x izumi and ikezawa x taichi my original hsips were compeeltly different

@s13
i wanted Koharu x Eiji since ch 7 but i know it won't happen with the two still in love with their crushes
now they moved on and then the Kiss happened and everything changed 😆
as a shipper, it feels so good to watch them trying to figure out those new feelings.
well that's just me, there's many here who still ship Eiji x ikezawa

s13

@elyonholic yesss i totally get how you feel my ships kept changing and changing but I think I'm finally sticking with my current ones now XD

Brings me back to the good ol days of reading shoujo manga about school life. In fact, I think this is a soap opera. Still read it for nostalgia, cuz why not. However, I think I grew out of it I suppose. But still a good read about love triangle that isn’t a triangle but like a weird shape now.
If you want drama, you’re at the right place fam.

this manga is great,, but i didnt expect the love triangle and love triangles make me wanna shove my eyeballs into my bootyhole

i don't know which couple to root... Fujimura and Ikezawa are both so sweet 🙃 and my man, Eiji, hopefully he manage to discover love again. What a relatable character!!

so from the spoilers, looks like fugi and eiji are endgame, I don’t think there’s another arc since I think the ending is near
it’s a shame I wanted him to be with ikezawa but she got taichi tho. They’re only secondary characters so we won’t see much of them, at least not as eiji and fugimura, damn they’ve dragged this thing for 20+ chapters I’m only reading this for ikezawa but I think ima drop 🥲 shoujos can be a lil annoying sometimes

I don't know when this manga gets updated, but the raws are readable on this reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wedontknowloveyet/

I’m still so sad for my girl Ikezawa. She will be always the best girl
I’m happy to see some love to Ikezawa here ❤️

I can see the appeal of this, but just.. everything is so unrealistic. The characters switch up too fast. one example is
when if you kiss someone then like ~10 chapters they're friends again.. what the fuck? why? bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
tbh
eiji x fujimura
doesn't sit well with me because
the only reason why he's not gunning for ikezawa is because of his friend
like doesn't feel natural and a bit forced no other option I guess just pick this one instead.

Double-page supporter
@Hachikuji-san bruh you do realize context and characters matter lol? Even ignoring how subjective the term "realistic" is in this scenario, I think the character personalities/relationships well justify a lot of their actions/decisions

Users who are viewing this thread