Koi yori Aoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
ah, fellow piano kid here. music is one of those things where its extra hard to keep up if you aint actually interested in it. sadly only the last half year of piano was actually fun for me.

Thank you for the chapter!
I have been waiting for this to come - Hatori x Hirose is my favorite pair so far (sorry Takamine)

Really hope to see more interaction between these two.

Hirose is a gem - she is definitely my favorite with how perceptive she is. Also, her pushing Hatori to try things will bear some fruit there.

Already know that Hatori pays a lot of attention to Hirose before

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

she's so cute, I wanna pet her too

I was a mix of Hattori and Takamine back when I was a student - I both didn't know what I wanted to do, and I never took the first step to do the things I kind of wanted.
Luckily I still gained some great friendships though so can't say I regret too much of that.

Supporter
I played saxophone until our band class switched to "marching band" and then I immediately quit. Maybe I woulda stuck with it if I didn't pick an instrument that had the size, weight, and temperament of a large cat.
Also stupidly loud, at least until you get good enough to be able to play it quietly . . .

A lot of instruments are like that, sadly - they sound like crap in a really intrusive way while your skill levels are low enough that you're likely to be sensitive to people's negative judgements, which makes it particularly hard to get good enough that people will start saying good things about your playing . . . And then you get the extra guilt of being told that you just gave up on it.

Dex-chan lover
Hatori's situation hits way too close to home, not feeling tied to anything out of a perceived convenience which ends up alienating you from social situations

Users who are viewing this thread