Koibito Ijou no Koto wo, Kanojo Janai Kimi to - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's not going to last. Pushing away all the irl stuff to the side when having that much history together is just gonna create a festering wound, and someone is gonna have to speak up.

Also I don't get why they drifted off. Was it because he was a major tight ass about every mistake he assumed he made? Other than that, this feels a little pretentious, I don't know why.

Dex-chan lover
Also I don't get why they drifted off. Was it because he was a major tight ass about every mistake he assumed he made? Other than that, this feels a little pretentious, I don't know why.
I get the impression that's being intentionally held back until we see more of them together. After all, he's clearly an unreliable narrator, and she is holding something back.

I kinda get this couple so far. As you get older you accumulate baggage, good and bad, in an amount that can't be expressed over a few conversations. I understand the impetus to just put it all to one side, when dragging it with you is too heavy. In fact, I would say that in some cases, it can be healthy to just let go of certain things until you no longer feel resentful or guilty or whatever it was.

Dex-chan lover
I get the impression that's being intentionally held back until we see more of them together. After all, he's clearly an unreliable narrator, and she is holding something back.

I kinda get this couple so far. As you get older you accumulate baggage, good and bad, in an amount that can't be expressed over a few conversations. I understand the impetus to just put it all to one side, when dragging it with you is too heavy. In fact, I would say that in some cases, it can be healthy to just let go of certain things until you no longer feel resentful or guilty or whatever it was.
Especially when you consider Japan's culture have always needing the perfect image, I could imagine it being absolutely suffocating.

Dex-chan lover
Especially when you consider Japan's culture have always needing the perfect image, I could imagine it being absolutely suffocating.
If we are following their culture, most of the low rank employees always have to suck it up to their boss/superior's unethical harassments, suffer and eventually, they will have a thought of suicide.

Black company in Japan is a well known fact and the number of suicide cases still maintain or worst, slight increase every year.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly idk why he even wants to get back together. Relationship already failed just be friends with benefits and date other girls. You're wasting your time trying to recapture what is gone.

Only way to regain a chance to redoing that relationship is to be a better dude. Physically and mentally. Otherwise nothing will change and the relationship would just die again.

Honestly idk why he even wants to get back together. Relationship already failed just be friends with benefits and date other girls. You're wasting your time trying to recapture what is gone.

Only way to regain a chance to redoing that relationship is to be a better dude. Physically and mentally. Otherwise nothing will change and the relationship would just die again.
I might be getting my mangas messed up, but from what I understand it was a right person wrong time situation. Also it looks like if they do end up in that type of relationship it will be because the mc changed. At least where I think it’s heading.

Dex-chan lover
Eesh, know this feeling all too well. Sometimes people just don't want to talk about their problems. They just want to forget about it all for a little while, preferably with someone whose company they enjoy and who makes them feel happy and comfortable. And if not happy, at least "better".

It's a tricky and painful thing. You can always be there for someone, but you can't always get them to talk about their problems. And there's few things worse than knowing someone is hurting yet all you can do is sit on your hands and wait...

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, I can relate to this characters. Last ten years I only can sleep alright dead drunk, after having a good fucking, or on strong medication due to stress of being overworking myself for fuck all really =_=

jak

Contributor
What'a her reasoning? Something tells me something happened to her (rape/sexual assault) or is going to happen to her (forced marriage or sickness).

Dex-chan lover
If it just ended here, I honestly might prefer it. Realistic relationships are dull, boring and bitter

Dex-chan lover
What'a her reasoning? Something tells me something happened to her (rape/sexual assault) or is going to happen to her (forced marriage or sickness

What'a her reasoning? Something tells me something happened to her (rape/sexual assault) or is going to happen to her (forced marriage or sickness).
Someone said in yhe first chapter something about her father be an asshole. Just easier to find the comment in chapter 1

Users who are viewing this thread