Koibito Tutorial - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
:qq::qq:
8ijfts.jpg
You guys ever feel like ending it all?

Group Leader
Cliché but decently executed. Feels like mangaka wants to practice fundamentals, weakest part feels like the chase scene to me.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the point of dating to build up the liking for one another? Might as well just be friends if you don't want to fall in love while dating lol. Anyway I'm hating because it makes me feel depressed.

Dex-chan lover
I wish more manga had a resolution like that rather than going on the will they won't they route

Fed-Kun's army
I get the concept, it's pretty nice but somehow the plot is kinda forced (?) Welp it's an one-shot after all. Hopefully if this gets a serialization, it should be played out more thoroughly

Dex-chan lover
I know that this series might get serialized in the future and I'm afraid author will add love rival and ruin the oneshot T___T
Pls author.. if you got serialization, please ignore your editor's advice and keep it pure without any triangle or square

I also want a relationship, but im too scared to get closer and them getting disappointed in the real me. I have social anxiety, texting and speaking in real life are not the same. I dont want them to know that im socially awkward in real life so I pushed them away. She asked me to sit next to her in class and i made a lame excused to sat at the back away from her, then she lost interest in me and doesn't respond to my text anymore. Happens every single fcking time im so tired of it

Users who are viewing this thread