Koibito wa Oni no Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
@TNT261 You're angry because the Yandere isn't being logical... :/ She most likely wanted to keep girls away from him...then seen the pain it caused him as a chance to "heal" him later and have him grow attached to her when she seemed "special" in comparison to other girls(which would make her manipulative...a common Yandere trait). Most importantly, we don't even know why she cursed him yet. Maybe they're not allowed to be together because of her people's beliefs...so being the Yandere she is, refuses to let anyone else have a chance with him...wanting to keep him alone like she is. Just speculation, of course, but seriously...Yandere aren't really supposed to be the most level-headed people...especially when it comes to the object of their affection/obsession.

Didn't even know I had a new desire to be opened, yet here it is. Heterochromatic oni trap with ear piercings. Quite the great desire if i do say so myself.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so his childhood friend had 10 years to make moves on him yet did nothing. I hope there's a good reason for that. Also, typical "about to remember but gets interrupted"...

Users who are viewing this thread