Koiiji: Love Glutton - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Pretty Woman

Aggregator gang
When you get to the end and realise you can't remember half of the characters :V

Welp can someone verify if the lady in from the store might possibly be the ‘reincarnation’ of Shou’s (I believe that’s his name) deceased wife? Still think mame deserved better.

Ahhhh it’s over, such a strange feeling when a series you like ends. It was a lovely ride, thanks for the hard work on this series!

not really my cup of tea, the ending was underwhelming and the whole story felt aimless.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember most of the characters lmao,, oh well, decent series. Gotta admire Mame's tenacity haha

Thank you for the translation and sticking with this project!!!

On content of this chapter though....I don't fully understand the ending so that's probably why I wasn't too happy with it :(

Huh... disappointing ending, honestly! Oh well, I’m glad Mame and Shou(?) are good.

Loved the series. Was really down to earth and realistic. But I’m pretty underwhelmed with the ending. I guess that’s just real life tho. There’s no grandiose happy endings, just life that keeps going.

Since the whole "Let's try dating again", the manga went downhill and this ending is not making it better. Well, at least is over now.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like one of those chapters I'm going to have to come back to later and read it again to really grasp it.

Thank you for translating the whole story! I really enjoyed reading along.

This is more like a cautionary tale... Because he literally has Mame as an after thought right up until the very end and brainwashed her to do the same to herself. Welcome Haru-San ?! What about Mame the living person? I mean it’s one thing to honor and remember the dead it’s another to trample on a living person’s existence in order to keep a dead person proverbially alive. It’s pretty shitty ML is asking/allowing Mame to be a supporting character to his dead wife to ease his own guilt. Some people are like that’s real life but it’s only the crappy ones.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a rollercoaster to read through.

I'm glad that all's well that ends well.

well, for the most part, at least.

Dex-chan lover
I think people should have a bit more gratitude. For Shimura Takako this was an ending of intense decisiveness and romance. I was expecting waaay more inconclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread