Koikatsu Matching Island - Ch. 1 - The Island of Meetings

Contributor
I wonder why the Ͷ is backward on the girls shirt on page 16? It's fine on the next page.

Hope this doesnt go obvious route where the guy ends up with girl we think in first chapter and get curve ball and is a random one of them.

Double-page supporter
Why I get strange feeling about murder and rape ... I hope I'm wrong about this ...
Note : Uran already made H rape blackmail doujin version for Mujaki Rakuen so there's small chance it goes dark all the sudden ...

Dex-chan lover
There is no horror tag?
no matter how you see it, it feels like going to be some kind of horror?

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist

If it does happen, and the gender ratio becomes somewhat imbalanced due to other men... being removed as possibilities, if there's a harem at the end, it'll probably be the MC's.

Fed-Kun's army
Why you even ask for the host permission to have sex lmao, it's not like they can stop you 🤣

Dex-chan lover
It was then that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were well known, and all island based activities came to a halt as shelters were erected.

Contributor
Reminds of one shitty matchmaking/reality show manga that wasn't completely translated. Like few chapters left but no one bothered to finish it. Does anyone remember the title?

Users who are viewing this thread