Koimonogatari: Love Stories - Ch. 22

thanks for the update! This manga is so nice.

I didn't love how the dude said "i wanna be the GIRL in the relationship", but i chug that to highschool boys not knowing exactly how to navigate sexuality and identity.

Contributor
the parallels!!!!

I wonder what she said to yuiji

thank you for the translation! just one q: on page 8, did nacchan say that if yamato's partner is unsuitable, she WON'T break those two up, or that she WILL?

thank you for the update!!! this is one of my favorite mangas, I'm glad to see its still ongoing :')

its driving me CRAAAZY , i love yamato and Yuiji SO much. Please god let them be together. i wish yuiji was gay too. i know in reality not everyone is gay but this is fiction so please please .. i want a happy ending.

thanks for the update ! i was waiting ; going mad lol

@COVERTmangamaniac Saaame! I love those two together. If Yamato hadn't fallen for Yuiji I would have been able to accept them as close friends (just barely, though, and continuously having to convince myself I'm okay with that).....but jeez, I don't think I'll be happy if the two of them don't become a pair, now. Like someone else said I'll cry...especially with Yamato's words "i want to love someone I'm allowed to love". Goddammit.

Thing with these stories is like 100% of the time sexuality is portrayed as binary. Either you're gay or not. Which is pretty lame, really. I don't think it's a stretch having Yuiji fall for Yamato, even realistically, since Yuiji could be pansexual and just not know it yet. In my mind that makes sense so I'm running with it 😂

i love this soooo much !!!!! thank you so much for the update im so relieved it hasnt been dropped😭

also to add to the discourse on yuiji’s sexuality tbh i think he’s just gay suffering from comphet. all his interactions w his ex and how he thought abt his relationship w her and how it felt more like something he had to do vs something that came to him naturally and something he wanted to do just screams comphet to me

@sukaley yeah I think the translator made a typo here, it should probably be "if the person is suitable, i won't break up you two" or "if the person is unsuitable, i won't break up with you" as this one doesn't make sense with the conversation they had.
@mikako could you check that and correct it?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this series so far! I hope to see it continued someday! :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread