Koishikawa-san Is a Carnivore - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Breast meat and thigh meat

Dex-chan lover
@vicdavel should be trying to copy whatever font the author is using rather then givng every character some weird font

Dex-chan lover
@vicdavel if the author is using the same font for all of them then in my opinion so should you the bubbles have arrows so you know whos talking

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz High five~!

@Tamerlane that quote on there is faiah... Got me with the Bilbo Baggins too.

I had to fight with myself to understand the second part of the comment tho, Might want to check grammar ;)

To comment on that: Is not like we don't want it to go yuri, is that we are scared of how would that get handled. As you say, the vore/guro thing is entirely possible and most people aren't into that (Me neither). But is kinda evident that Chika is infatuated by our inmmortal gyaru, so things feel unavoidable

I like the idea of using different fonts, but it’s hard to read.

Also if this goes yuri then I doubt the author would suddenly shift this into horror tragedy, though personally I’d be ok with a little vore

Double-page supporter
slang spelling with the font too i'm dying'

Group Leader
@vicdavel Unlike all the crybabies, some of whom are particularly rude considering they're reading this for free and have no clue what it takes to scanlate, I had no problem reading the gyaru text, though I'm using a 24" monitor and not a dinky cellphone screen. Anyhow, thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Who cares about the font! We're dealing with the immortal question here, people, breasts vs. thighs - BREASTS VS. THIGHS!! (Thigh man here, btw.)

Users who are viewing this thread