Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
Glad they had the same worries.
Didn’t assume he had a chance with Hiura just because stereotypes.

Them, their? Why does Midou talk about Hiura as if he were several people? or is he referring to others? I don't understand. English is not my native language so I'm confused.

Dex-chan lover
Them, their? Why does Midou talk about Hiura as if he were several people? or is he referring to others? I don't understand. English is not my native language so I'm confused.
In English there is such a thing as the "singular they." Often used when you're describing someone without confirming their gender, it's the closest we have to a genderless pronoun.

In English there is such a thing as the "singular they." Often used when you're describing someone without confirming their gender, it's the closest we have to a genderless pronoun.
Oh, okay. I have read many mangas in English and this is the first time I have read something like this. Normally for characters who do not define their gender they say "that person."
Thanks for the reply :D

Dex-chan lover
Just confess dude, you already know you're gonna be succesful. Why are you looking for a job before getting a girlfriend(male)?
Well idk, so they can have a nice date?
I don't doubt it for a moment........at least this time it didn't contain the word gaping and asshole......damn miscreant ;)

Also I still think Hiura is top!!!
I respect your opinion, imo Hiura will be top for a moment and then got dominated by Midou in the end

N2O

Dex-chan lover
5csGSww.png

Hear ye, hear ye! For the first time in history, dense romcom MC has acknowledged their neutron star level density!

Aggregator gang
Oh, okay. I have read many mangas in English and this is the first time I have read something like this. Normally for characters who do not define their gender they say "that person."
Thanks for the reply :D
People were afraid to use the "singular they" before, but this is being normalized recently

Dex-chan lover
He was trying to not out right say he is confessing to a guy. He tried to be ambiguous.

Users who are viewing this thread