Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 81.5 - Notice & Short Story

Dex-chan lover
Well now, seems that the author is not afraid of touching on the potential of them getting more sexual in their relationship.

I hope at some point, they do become an actual full intimate couple, even if behind the scenes and we can't see it.

I will be happy with just the confirmation that they act like an actual healthy couple that has sex.

Dex-chan lover
I can already see @Antinomy comment now about this sentence.. :kek:
I was actually thinking more on commenting on the "didn't sleep for 3 days part"
Honestly, it'll probably be longer when they do decide to start fucking. They'll probably go 5 days of no sleep while only taking short breaks, which won't even be breaks. They'll probably keep fucking while eating, while washing off all that sweat and cum. Man, imagine just getting to wash Hiura while you're balls deep in him. Something we'll never experience.
I'm really jealous that Midou is gonna get to have balls deep sex while their balls slap with every thrust and we won't. Gawds, could just imagine Hiura's anus looking like it's gasping for air after Midou finishes up inside of him and then his cum just starts leaking out. Wonder how many months it would take to close back up properly. Honestly? Probably never, cause Midou and Hiura would keep fucking before Hiura's anus gets to close up properly.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread