Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 82

Guy at the end gonna be the one to photograph their gay sex sessions and sell them to the class. There will be debates on the proper fucking that should have been done, and they'll all be wrong. Because it only matters that Midou stretches out Hiura and leaves his asshole gaping for weeks. Doesn't matter what positions, so long as it's achieved. Although Ball slapping is almost mandatory.

Class rep still looking like a fucking snack. I wouldn't mind her being used like a sock.

Thanks for the TL
It's been so long since last chapter I completely forgot about you and this reminder got me on the floor 😭 I love your comments

Guy at the end gonna be the one to photograph their gay sex sessions and sell them to the class. There will be debates on the proper fucking that should have been done, and they'll all be wrong. Because it only matters that Midou stretches out Hiura and leaves his asshole gaping for weeks. Doesn't matter what positions, so long as it's achieved. Although Ball slapping is almost mandatory.

Class rep still looking like a fucking snack. I wouldn't mind her being used like a sock.

Thanks for the TL
For the photographs comment: "500 million yen each!"

Users who are viewing this thread