Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
Hot take - Hiura should just date Akito. The dude recognized his feelings for Hiura, gave the gender aspect serious consideration, decided he was ok with it, and asked Hiura out. Meanwhile Midou is still asking "why do I feeeeel like this???" 14 chapters in. I realize there's no way Akito and Hiura are actually going to get together; Hiura's head-over-heels for Midou, and besides Midou is the protagonist. But if this were real life I'd be rooting for Akito - he seems like he's got his shit together.

Power Uploader
c26cde3afad1c0d84d6b715349d7d95b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@mirewitch

Agreed. Tho I understand the cop-out there. They have been friends for the longest time and it's harder to identify those sort of feelings when is like that. Partly because most people despise change.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 hiura come out as his usual self, not the trap version
lets see what the new guy will think of him

Supporter
Hmm, what would be the male equivalent of a useless lesbian? Midou's got that shit down pat.

Double-page supporter
@mirewitch Why should he date someone he doesn’t even like just because they asked him out? Not even a “hot” take, just a dumb one. And nothing indicated that he gave the gender aspect “serious consideration.” He literally just thought Hiura was cute and decided he liked him, that’s it.

Users who are viewing this thread