Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Banned
Thanks for picking up, but damn, im dropping this. This was one coincidence too much for me. Cute series, but i feel like the author thinks i'm a retard that eats anything he shits out.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation! have been waiting for this one to be picked back up for a while

using a good quality bait (cute outfit) to reel in the big one (love)

Banned
WAHHHH IT'S NOT REALISTIC WAHHHH

:meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:
Yuu can have plot that is believable or not to your readers. There is a higher chance of me meeting you in real life than the chain of events that happened in that chapter. It's just isn't believable to me and it hurts the integrity of the work. If you don't have a problem with it, continue eating what the author lays you on your plate. And we both know what that is lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yuu can have plot that is believable or not to your readers. There is a higher chance of me meeting you in real life than the chain of events that happened in that chapter. It's just isn't believable to me and it hurts the integrity of the work. If you don't have a problem with it, continue eating what the author lays you on your plate. And we both know what that is lmao
If all it takes for your suspension of disbelief to break is this, you are weak and will not survive the winter

Dex-chan lover
Hell, yeah! Hiura’s going on the offensive! SEDUCE HIS DENSE ASS!

I’m in danger…??

YES. YES YOU ARE.

This is definitely a pretty stupid plot contrivance to force their cohabitation, but I’m too hopped up on dopamine to care. This series never really took itself seriously anyways…

Aggregator gang
This is the perfect time to have him top his cute trap best friend, don't let it go to waste.

Double-page supporter
What about this was believable from the start? The part where the guy suddenly starts crossdressing in high school with a dress code and everyone is cool with it? This has always been cute fun and fluffy and not too serious.

Users who are viewing this thread