Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
I just finished a (re)read of the translation* and Midou’s self-esteem and complicated feelings about his own social presentation due to his body shape are way more interesting that I expected.

Really interesting subplot, that.

*I missed a fair in the raws, because I didn’t want to invest time in it if it went weird with conflating this with that or whatever. I’m all about gender shenanigans of all kinds, but it can go 😬 easily.
I’m buying the whole shebang raw once I can justify spending more money on comics.

Is she the type who tries to get the real love interest jealous so they finally be true to themselves and confess? Like in Tales of Reincarnation in Maydare. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt though.
She'll be in for a rude Awakening if she starts going on a rant about homesexuality or something next chapter when Midou rejects her.

I've realized that, I actually never mentioned Midou fucking Hiura in his school uniform. Like, Hiura looks so fucking cute in it but it has always slipped my mind.
Upskirt anal has always been hot too. Especially with tights, always gets you wondering whether they should be ripped or taken off before you fuck the person wearing them. Teasing Hiura and having him dribble cum all over his tights would be hawt af too.

"You ended up messing with my face"

Thanks for the TL btw
everything you said has made me unwillingly gag and sneeze

Dex-chan lover
Is she the type who tries to get the real love interest jealous so they finally be true to themselves and confess? Like in Tales of Reincarnation in Maydare. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt though.
She'll be in for a rude Awakening if she starts going on a rant about homesexuality or something next chapter when Midou rejects her.

I've realized that, I actually never mentioned Midou fucking Hiura in his school uniform. Like, Hiura looks so fucking cute in it but it has always slipped my mind.
Upskirt anal has always been hot too. Especially with tights, always gets you wondering whether they should be ripped or taken off before you fuck the person wearing them. Teasing Hiura and having him dribble cum all over his tights would be hawt af too.

"You ended up messing with my face"

Thanks for the TL btw
alright lad, calm down

Dex-chan lover
53700075664_45b65707ba_o_d.png

Users who are viewing this thread