Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 7 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
It’s all good. It’s stated by the author that it will continue.

So happy to hear that, most manga in this genre stop completely at the confession and start of the romance, and don't really delve too much into the interesting parts of trying to maintain such a relationship, especially in a place that can be very toxic to that, and how the leads navigate their society with their relationship and even just trying to figure out themselves. I hope that it stays mostly fluffy, but does delve into some of the more complex issues they could face.

Dex-chan lover
cutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecutecute

Dex-chan lover
So happy to hear that, most manga in this genre stop completely at the confession and start of the romance, and don't really delve too much into the interesting parts of trying to maintain such a relationship, especially in a place that can be very toxic to that, and how the leads navigate their society with their relationship and even just trying to figure out themselves. I hope that it stays mostly fluffy, but does delve into some of the more complex issues they could face.
and the gay seggs UWOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
just a heads up, if you start seeing two translations of the same chapter, just know that its because this shikuro guy is adamant on TLing this manga despite having people already working on it and multiple people telling him not to do so :)))
T8lfT3n.png
In that case, release your version of chapter 66 so I can block them.

They're fucking bonkers. "Yeah, I killed him. I'm gonna keep killing, too. Don't care what anyone says." That's the vibe they have. Like a villain monologue.

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO NOW PRAY THAT IT DOESNT END AFTER THE CULTURAL FESTIVAL OR I WILL KMS, Like seriously man all my favourite romance mangas are ending this year 😭😭😭😭😭😭 If this one ends too idk what I’m gonna do, re read it??? Either way man I fucking love this manga so glad I picked it up when I did

The releases for this manga keep jumping back and forwards all over the place.
Scanlators, sort you shit out already.

For the g3x believers. I shall spurt my faithful gratitude toward you all, and... GEH SEGGS?

Dex-chan lover
call the ambulance for me, will you? i think i'm having a heart attack

just a heads up, if you start seeing two translations of the same chapter, just know that its because this shikuro guy is adamant on TLing this manga despite having people already working on it and multiple people telling him not to do so :)))
T8lfT3n.png
dawg he litterally stole your translations WORD FOR WORD, BAR FOR BAR MAN!

Users who are viewing this thread