Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 7 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH THE GAY BOYS ACTUALLY DID IT THIS IS BIGGER THAN THE MOON LANDING!

Really glad to see Hiura taking the reins here. It's so so common for the fem-coded character to be the one who the romantic developments happen TO, whether it be in BL, Boy/Girl or GL. I'm glad to see Midou being the one struggling with how to accept the confession, and having to work up the courage to be ready for his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
100% accurate translation.
sigh, slightly less awkward with “other/another” there in Japanese, but only slightly.
It is, tautologically.

All the horny mofos in this replies are weird but i share in their excitement that this romance is finally getting off the ground, they better not fucking end this right after they get together.
It’s all good. It’s stated by the author that it will continue.

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH THE GAY BOYS ACTUALLY DID IT THIS IS BIGGER THAN THE MOON LANDING!

Really glad to see Hiura taking the reins here. It's so so common for the fem-coded character to be the one who the romantic developments happen TO, whether it be in BL, Boy/Girl or GL. I'm glad to see Midou being the one struggling with how to accept the confession, and having to work up the courage to be ready for his feelings.
Something something tops bottoms switches stereotypes laugh laugh ha ha etc.
but they’ve basically swapped presentation over time, so who has the chutzpah and who has the shyness is less of a deal.

This ain’t perfect, but I love this series.

Users who are viewing this thread