Koisuru Otome wa Eromanga ni Yume wo Miru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - In the kitchen...

Damn she was close to make him doubt and then fucked up spectacularly :/

Fed-Kun's army
Man this is one of those series where I don't want the student and teacher to he in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
this girl is really annoying... very unstable and never listens to the teacher. I would slap her and tells her to go back home.

Dex-chan lover
And here I am wondering how she got to his house before him with enough time to make a meal and wait in front of the door when he left school first. And how she knows where he lives.

Double-page supporter
I feel like im supposed to feel sad. but he is in the right here, at least from a moral/legal standpoint

This is way too dangerous for the guy, rumors can spread so easily then say bye bye to your career...

Dex-chan lover
I think the author is kinda dumb, it's supposed to make me sad, but I'm happy for him and I hate her... Idk, this feels weird
I've already read a manga about teacher x student that felt "correct", in a weird way, but this is too strange for me man

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
Just imagine a girl you barely know, who seems to be really into you, but you have politely but firmly turned down on several occasions, cause you are just not into her.
Now imagine you come back home from a long day at work, you are really tired, its been a shitty day so far so you just wanna grab a bite, maybe a beer, and go to sleep.
And now imagine that said stranger/barely acquaintance is in your house, cooking for you like nobodys business.
Like, if that doesnt creep the fuck out of you, if that doesnt trigger a red alert in you, then you are not gonna live long, friend.

This girl is a psycho, like who the fuck enters somebody elses home, and cooks for them? How do i know she didn't put anything in the food? Or she made a duplicate of my key? If you wanna know how creepy her behavior is, just turn things around, and make the guy do those things.
This guy really needs to call the cops before he gets stabbed while he sleeps.

Users who are viewing this thread