Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Final Chapter Nishino-san keeps her feelings

Dex-chan lover
I was really dissapointed with this ending. Then I thought that it's open enough for a head canon were he got together with the senpai instead while she was away.

then what is the point of having the senpai girl in the manga, it ended too fast

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was definitely an ending to a comic... Yup...
I mean, I suppose it answered the series question 'does she like me?' with an affirmative, but romance series such as this should feel more conclusive. Honestly I think the previous chapter almost works as a better ending - he missed his chance to directly ask her how she felt, or take action on his own feelings, and this could have led to him being more proactive and dating Senpai girl.

I think the best ending would have been him dating senpai after learning his lesson to take action and be proactive, and her also learning to be more straight forward and dating someone else - maybe they could have told eachother how they felt back then just to resolve the past and move on.

...Well it's always easier to come up with something better with what we've got, once it's already been made.
Anyway, art was good, set-up was fun, the characters were nice (particularly senpai and MC boy) - so I give this series a 'good outta ten'.

I hope the MC moves on and both him and the delinquent girl are dating.

If you like/love him, at least tell him you're moving away. Also, no contact for a year even when you have his LINE?

You're begging him to move on at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread