Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Final Chapter Nishino-san keeps her feelings

Aggregator gang
@Rialtoir my head canon is that when this girl opens the door to the infirmary she finds yankee sempai and mc in a "room date" with him treating her wounds like before but now openly a couple because who tf would wait a year for a indecisive teasing girl that might never come back when you have perfection in yankee form in front of you.

Hi3

Aggregator gang
God I never knew how much I hated MangaDex comments until just now

Dex-chan lover
lets all hope for a sequel i guess?

as for what happens after the ending? he confesses to her right there in front of the entire class as soon as he sees her. i would cry if that happened so im gonna just imagine that it did!

because if we don't believe in the power of your first love then why are we even reading manga like this in the first place?

Group Leader
I feel so bad for the Author. This was one of my favorite series and I just knew it was going to happen. The comments have been trashing this series the entire way so no surprise there.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Axe-kun you could have let it finish with Natural ending-san!

Anyway, it was really a fun and smooth reading (even though it was a months wait to have the end). It is cute and has a beautiful drawing. If I had money I wish I could support author through the end of his ideas... alas I'm in the red T.T

Dex-chan lover
I feel like people screaming AAAXE OMG IT GOT AXED forgot how fucking slow the "plot" was, especially once the second girl got added for no reason.

Double-page supporter
if only the series wasn't that slow. we could've gotten some fluffy love rivalry with the delinquent senpai, maybe even new characters, the boy taking the aggressive point in the new arc, but in the end it's all so slow, waiting for some growth to appear but didn't.

Supporter
The question was "Does She Like Me?!" and in the final chapter we know the answer "Yes".

Users who are viewing this thread