Kojiin Tamer - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
"It must be because of Ms. Charlotte's gentle and kind personality."
Dude, its obviously because of her boobs.

1LXVfLL.png

Double-page supporter
@Mogima:
Remember they are orphans.
So we do not know their parents or grandparents or the like.
Therefore while her appearance is that of cat type beastgirl she might have some dog type beastkin as ancestors.

Also she is part "human" and any "human being" learns their behaviour from their surroundings.
So there might have been a dogkin whom she unconsciously imitated and hence learned to wag her tail when excited.

Dex-chan lover
A couple of very young not-blood-related siblings being allowed to frolic at the outskits of a shady, creepy forest. Gee, nothing could ever go wrong amirite 😈

Dex-chan lover
@MasterOfCoin
I think that "Sniff Sniff" would fit more than "Stare Stare" for the panel on https://mangadex.org/chapter/883904/6
Since it's not Jii or Chira or anything but (and I'm making a assumtion based on the next panel) probably Sun or Tsun, which is onomatopoeia for sniffing.
Oh... beastmanga already said that

Oh boy. I hope she doesn't cause trouble.

If she starts causing trouble, rampantly doing as she pleases, or getting in his way, I hope that upon their return he declares that he'll never bring her with him to the Dragon Forest ever again.

If she makes sure to stay safe, I don't mind her accompaniment becoming the norm, even if it becomes harder for him to use item box.

Dex-chan lover
Mc is dumb for not noticing that the witch probably sensed his magic power and immediately know why they asked for the dragon forest materials information

@Hadski
He's newly reborn, in a poor orphanage where they probably don't have proper knowledge on magic training, and his abilities are something only he knows about.
Any magical knowledge he has is based on his own deductions and whatever the system told him.
How would he know that magic power could be detected by nearby people?

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixStriker5251 the god already implies that magic is common in his 2nd world

And by that fact you can deduce that people who use magic can sense somebody else's mana since in the earlier chapter MC can sense mana based on his surroundings also his appraisal is just spoon him with information making him ignore the fact that he probably can sense the target's mana

@Hadski

The kiddo seems to be a bit too busy exploring a town of another world for the first time. It's possible that he wasn't thinking as deeply about what was happening.
(Heck, I didn't even consider that the witch might have detected his power. The manga doesn't explicitly indicate that she did anything like that.)

Based on the town's people's greetings, Charlotte is known to be affiliated with the orphanage. Given the state of the orphanage, Charlotte's request for the witch to teach MC about the materials, and the assumption that the other, older children are off working actual jobs, the witch might have guessed that:
1. MC might have gone to the forest before and retrieved some stuff from there.
2. MC possibly intends to go back there again.

Not having the awareness or deductive abilities of L from Death Note does not necessarily mean someone (especially a kid) is "dumb", especially given that MC's from isekai stories are usually "average" Japanese adolescents or teens.

The mc seems a little TOO naive and childish for a 101 year old grandpa. Would be better without that info, or just a tiny backstory to excuse his behavior.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the neko little sister is super cute, and that she should be protected at all cost.
Ofc the best way to protect her is to NOT let her go to the forest..

I don't buy it that the orphanage director would be so careless and soft to let her leave.
Clearly older lady like her would know how to keep the kids safe, especially younger ones.
Some times strict love and boundaries are the things that children need, especially for them to be safe.
(basically I think that's bad writing)

Dex-chan lover
Even the author gives up because of cute is she...
Now the author force himself to setout the two for adventures and collecting and make some happy memories as childhood...

Users who are viewing this thread