Kojiin Tamer

hopefully the manga does a better jp filling in than the wn, if u go the wn route be prepared for annoyances and frustrations, while the concept is good, the author does poorly writing about it and it stops a slow life with little progress age wise to some extent, only gets better somewhat
when they introduce the hidden dragon family but its somewhat rushed story wise with fitting in the details to finally them helping the orphanage butting keeping distance and only training but progress age/story wise creeps, last checked author is hiatus to its quit for this or ...

So this is the Isekai story of a magical pokemon trainer?
I like it.

But come on, only 9 pages, they are killing me here!

Why the hell are people talking about NTR?

uwu. thats the only way i can describe this. uwu. the other kids in the orphanage are so darn cute. i wonder why his level doesnt rise though?

Dex-chan lover
I randomly saw this on the front page, and before I knew it, I binged everything translated up to this point. The series has excellent world building in a small area, doesn't try to go too crazy while still utilizing OP abilities in a sensible manner, the protagonist is talented but not some glorious "chosen one", the timeskips are reasonable and not over the top, and above all else, seeing a bunch of kids smile will make anyone smile. There's even some scraps for the furry community as one of the characters is a wolf boy, and he's actually a good character to boot. Hell, EVERYONE is a good character.

Definitely one of the better series I've picked up at random, despite the warning signs of "isekai", "monster tamer", and basically every other flag that's overused and/or poorly utilized.

Users who are viewing this thread