Kojiin Tamer

I hope this group don't drop this manga.
Can you guys give us a schedule release this manga ?

Fed-Kun's army
@LordofLuck ; @ihartkat Pray as much as you want, we all know its gonna happen sooner or later probably ._. tho I do pray with you, maybe we are lucky, who knows... :D

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the catgirl is just a little sister/friend character and this doesn’t go girlfriend route. Sick of that grooming pedo power abuse nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the children act like children lmao this is great

Group Leader
A very fluffy story, and with children who actually act like children.

Dex-chan lover
Cute and simple, wish more stories were like this, instead of trying to fap to the MC's ego nonstop.
But I guess that only applies to the time period in which they're kids. Going by the cover, they're gonna grow up. These sort of stories usually stagnate by then.

@KiTA
Ooph, ain't that the truth.

This manga is what I describe as what you read to fill the gap between the manga you really want to read.
The story is good, slow pace, and has potential (at least until chapter 6).

It is interesting how it will develop in the future

read the wn,....if u on the fence about liking or not liking, that will keep u on the fence after reading it, interesting characters, story is paced like slowlife wn/manga is, if u read it u wont need a seatbelt and question where the authors direction is going sometimes, timeline wise....whats the food situation like? and more orphans pop up?

Why in so many isekai make animals servants and not pets? Not to mention the "I became an altruistic slave owner" trope.

Tried the WN up to the 100th chapter.
I am a bit disappointed that
the little sister is gradually losing it's supporting role and replaced by a new girl and two older sidekicks (older beast-humans who are prepped to become adventurer). And no, she is not gone or something, just losing her screentime.
. But my disappointment mainly because what piques my interest in this series was her cuteness.
The taming part is
also gradually losing its importance. He indeed tamed various monsters, but only a couple of them have enough appearances, some later monsters are just "a certain people help me tamed x, y, and z and they become the kids playmates". More tamed monsters appear for convenience, for example, "tame caterpillar(?) which could create coloured thread" (I forgot if it was caterpillar or spider).
I think that happened because
MC slowly moving from tamer to crafter, unfortunately, instead of integrating the production and taming part like on the man picked up by gods and explore their relation, the tamed monsters are limited to gatherer/raw material producer.

From reading the wn, I think this manga could do decently for a diabetes manga. I just hope that they'll explore the taming part more and give more role to
the little sister.
Up to ch 100, it's fine overall, generic isekai series which
have nothing to drive the story far, develop slowly, and ended up become a trivia-dump, my expectation was just random cuteness, nothing much.
Going to read more, I hope it get better.

Users who are viewing this thread