Kojiin Tamer

Very cute and interesting, so far! Thanks for translating and sharing with everyone!

pikokola, thank you for sharing that information. That does sound disappointing. I hope they improve on the manga based on feedback like yours.

i love the artist. It isnt a super innovative method at all, but he can draw cute things like a master.

It's cute, but that actual bunny girl pisses me off.
She stole his tamed beast, NAMED IT, THEN TRIED TO KEEP OWNERSHIP OF IT.
Honey, you have no rights here. What an entitled little kid.

this manga is great, i do hope the mc isn't one of those "forever stuck at level one but has tremendous power" plots...

bruh the kids are annoying me, he literally got the familiars himself and they come here like “haha nope this is mine now you cant touch them”

_Warspite tiffanq took the words right out of my mouth little fuckers keep acting like it there familiars!

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Kids learning netorare it's a concept that I wouldn't have seen coming from this manga.

Fuck them kids

It's cute and chill but quite funny. The orphanage is in great need of financial support and he casually gets more familiars (more mouths to feed). I mean it's cool and all but from the director's pov, I might faint.

It’s boring. Really. I know it’s supposed to be a slow life isekai but the character development are annoying and stuck as a single minded character. The art is great, I can’t deny it. Though, what I hate the most are the MC physical body. I’m not specialized in child growth but three years old aren’t supposed to be not tiring from walking and collecting hours until sundown. A single nap yes but short rest? Not a chance, cmiiw. Based on my own experience and research

Users who are viewing this thread