Kojinsa Arimasu

A cute story so far, looking forward to seeing more of it! Thanks to the translation team!

For anyone wanting to get BIG spoiler for the raw manga... ive seen almost all of them. There might be some inconsistencies with the actual work cause i mostly read it with weeb knowledge on japanese and with the help of visuals.

AGAIN THIS IS MAJOR SPOILERS, ITS BASICALLY A SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING!

For those getting NTR vibes, IT does happen with the senpai, they get drunk sex, and causes a big drama with the wife, becomes a major plot point later on or THE plot point. Also apparently they change genders back after having sex, he turns back to male after with the senpai, gets some with the wife and turns back into a girl, thats why the wife learned about it. After that the wife and MC have some distance for quite a bit of time, wife tries to understand about trans and sjw shinanigans, and grows to understand it, she even has some lesbo sex with some girl and encounters a crossdressing dude who was the co-worker of the mc. The girl in the convenient store used to be a dude too, he died from a sports accident, wants to return back and wants mc to turn her back, but never went sexual. that girl finds some way to turn into a dude but ending wise she reverts back to a girl and ends up i assume dating her other co-worker. Ending wise, both parties learn to forgive and understand their relationship better and get back as a couple. MC decides to somewhat have the child instead of wife for some reason and thats how it ends. Happy ending, with cheating as the major turn around plotpoint of the story. The cheating stopped after the sex btw so it only happens that one time, both mc and senpai feels bad about it because they both cheated on their wives. It happens very early on, id say 1-2 chapters more ahead, and the rest fleshing out how they will come to better understand their relationship and their future. IMO the wife getting to understand stuff dragged a little bit, but i do like the ending.

Omg, this is the first gender bender where i have a crush on the mc with the girl(in this case the wife) she's just so cool, fun and caring lol, i'm in the beggining of chapter 2 btw.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@mendics is it never explained why they didnt have kids before?
Is it really that the wife is infertile, given that it's the mc who ultimately gets pregnant, or is it just the usual nip marital shenanigans?

@reu
im not sure about the details, but from what i can tell, its already revealed why they didnt before, because they were really just detached with one another. After the change, the wife gets this enthusiasm to have kids again and thats why they had sex after mc reverted back to male, idk why mc decided in the ending to be the one who will bear the child but thats what happens.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@mendics
they became detatached, at first they were chummy, what caused that?
Given that the wife never has kids I thought that it was because one of them is infertile in their original sex, as very few relationships survive infertility.

@reu
I dont think they ever touch upon why they got detached before the change. At least for what i can tell. You're suppose to just accept that they grew distant pre-story. I doubt the wife was infertile given the sex they will have in future chapters. I think the reason, at least for me assuming what ive seen happens, mc decides to bear the child because if they wanted to revert mc back to male, she'd have to have sex with another man again, and given how they had a bad experience with cheating, no one wants to do that. Not to mention, what if the wife doesnt get pregnant? theyd just repeat the cycle? that sounds really rough for their relationship. Again tho, take everything i say with a grain of salt, i've seen the raws and how the story progresses, but i may have missed a couple of details cause im not exactly fluent nor close to fluent in japanese.

Sooo... has the translator dropped it? i liked it so much, is there still a chance of it being continued?

Group Leader
I'm curious, is Akira the default name for gender bender MC's?
It's been like 4 GB that I read where Mc has that name

i saw in a GB manga too a comment that said Akira is a very neutral name, so i guess its easier for the author calling the MC that way, although its turning into a cliché as you say :p
@Smileyguy

Im looking foward for more chapters, maybe i will take this one for a spanish translation , maybeee

Users who are viewing this thread