Koko Kara wa Otona no Jikan desu

第二话的剧情居然停在这里……女主没带那个护身符也有用吗?∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Pretty much figure out the plot but what intrigues me is the character design.. Seems familiar though 🤔

Plot that i understand from MTL (basically u can quess without MTL, but whatever
she can see ghosts/spirits from the time she was a kiddo, and some old lady in miko kimono*just search it, u will know gave her that necklace/amulet, that protect her from being possesed

The Director (ML) have big problem with sleep (insomniabecc of that evil spirit), but when he brought drunk MC home(and she hugged him in her sleep so he could not escape >:3 he was able to fall asleep 1st time in a while
At the 2nd time they sleep (it was Director that asked her for it so he could sleep) he was possesed and whanted to do MC, but she quickly realized it is not Director and that she does not have her amulet, so the possesed person & spirits can touch her (tbh she can also be possesed by them without the amulet, as u saw in ch 4)
The spirit that possesed her dissapeared becc it does not feel horny w/out her showing her femininity, so it =poof= dissapeared, and the Director does not remember anything ..but his stomach hurt, becc she kicked him, and he have swollen bump at the back of his head..
At the 3rd time ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ she gave him her amulet so he could not get possesed, but MC forgot (or didn't know that the spirit can also posses her) she can also be possesed

Edit. I forgot to mention that, according to MTL, she is in love with him, but MTL might be mistaken, and it could be that she just feel respect to him or she admire him :/

And i will end it here, i hope u can understand my bad english ಥ‿ಥ

@Mikaa

Thanks for the rough summary, I hope someone could pick this since this is kind of interesting and the character design are good.

虽然没有明确说明男主年龄,但是隐隐是温柔略带腹黑的大叔人设。女主这种天然的完克

Users who are viewing this thread