"Koko wa Makasete Sakini Ike!" wo shitai Shinitagari no Nozomanu Uchuu Gekokujou

Dex-chan lover
a3b79c62e640d350906f32885d732586fbd1a15dddfdb817b329d101a19a8b93_1.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I don't imagine this will be an ambitious space opera type deal, but it caught my interest anyway. And don't knock the Coasties, they do some awesome stuff! Every once in a while, at least...

Two chapters in and you know what? I’m going to stick with it for the comedy of him trying to unsuccessfully kill himself. Sounds interesting.

Kinda disappointed with the presentation, based on the first panels of ch1 it doesn’t look like he’s the competent one, which means he won’t live out his fantasy, at least in a way that makes sense.

If he isn’t strong enough to take on someone his subordinates are strong enough to take on, why would they leave him alone to cover their retreat?

If anyone has any recommendations of manga that do something similar but don’t sacrifice the premise, gimme because I thought the idea sounded funny

It does look promising, but can't find its Light Novel, and it seems that whatever promise it has as an Space Opera will get dragged down by its Manga shenanigans.

Supporter
I hope he actually becomes a competently written smart character as the story progresses, flawed or not, but those preview pages at the start aren’t looking promising. It’s hard to believe it when they say he had great grades in tactics and strategy and use absolutely no diegetic information to back that up. If you’re going to make another shitty ecchi harem story, do it on planet earth.

Users who are viewing this thread