Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 32.5 - Holy Night

Aggregator gang
Isn't that romantic scene a little too rushed? I mean lock & filly
But it seems to be okay, since mc has been alone for whole 10 fking years fighting majin, think he deserves it
And hope it's not a death flag

Dex-chan lover
I can't shake the feeling Alraune is going to pull an Itachi and have Luck kill her, only explaining her plan to drive him to surpass her as she dies, leaving him devastated.

Isn’t that what she already is in some way? I can remember her ambition is to create the strongest sorcerer, so she does all this evil shit so Luck gets stronger?
This chapter feels like the author dropping hint she wants to make Luck the strongest sorcerer so he can kill her because she has lived for too long

Dex-chan lover
Filly's only real downside is that we haven't had a SoL chapter in some time to develop character relationships. She has the best chance out of everyone to partner up with Luck tbh. Celiss seems to be angling for a mentor-type relation

I wouldn't mind a proper non-combatant character since everybody we've seen seems to be able to fend for themselves.

Is this "evil elf" kinda like anti-hero character that will appear from time to time? She is not evil per se, from what was tossed viewers
Also, to make Filly act as a character that is similar, but different from his teacher, makes it kinda possible that Luck would want someone that not only is smart (his own traits) and similar to his teacher/mother, no?

Dex-chan lover
Well good thing I didnt start to read this series, since it looks like its another one that for some reason dont have the romance tag, when there is clearly romance involving the MC…

Dex-chan lover
Guess they’re hinting the endgame from the novel or something. Probably would have been weird if it were one of their kids…

Nolan went straight for his wife’s tone yet somehow plump ass. Respect.

Again, they made his accomplishments seem to be a result of someone else bestowing it upon him. I already didn’t like that his talents were reduced down to his super special “learning” ability, but he even got that from his (probably misunderstood) teacher MILF mother.

Of course I don’t expect him to learn in a vacuum and discover things from scratch, that’s not really how higher learning works most of the time. I could do without some BS cheat ability though.

Dex-chan lover
Well good thing I didnt start to read this series, since it looks like its another one that for some reason dont have the romance tag, when there is clearly romance involving the MC…
thats cause it quite literally didnt exist in the least till this chapter outta no where xD

So did the evil sexy witch mommy. The novel wasn’t that deep, just a story he made along the way. Probably the equivalent of Royal Road or a cellphone novel.

I’m a little confused about this complete aversion to relationships tho…

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear about your severe romance allergy, if you can't try anything that has a trace of it.

Dex-chan lover
With this author, you can expect MC to be surrounded by a lot of attractive people and animals, while romance, if any, will not take up much screentime.

Dex-chan lover
With this author, you can expect MC to be surrounded by a lot of attractive people and animals, while romance, if any, will not take up much screentime.
You sure? Cause is sure as hell looks like romance will take up screentime from this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear about your severe romance allergy, if you can't try anything that has a trace of it.
So did the evil sexy witch mommy. The novel wasn’t that deep, just a story he made along the way. Probably the equivalent of Royal Road or a cellphone novel.

I’m a little confused about this complete aversion to relationships tho…
I simply dont read fantasy/adventure series cause I want to see fucking romance… I read them cause I want to see an adventure going on in a fantasy world. If I wanted to see romance I would go and read a romcom…

Dex-chan lover
I simply dont read fantasy/adventure series cause I want to see fucking romance… I read them cause I want to see an adventure going on in a fantasy world. If I wanted to see romance I would go and read a romcom…
Sure, I get that. But such vehemence to comment on a story you're apparently not reading because of a hint of characters being a bit more well rounded..

Something can be more than one thing, it might even make it better as a story. I know I wouldn't want to miss out on something like Solo Leveling because "girls are icky!"

Users who are viewing this thread