Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 10.5

Dex-chan lover
@theowww - well, there is the Fighter's daughter Celliss, the werewolf girl Shia, and
Lucilla the illusionist is here too
. Good enough for a starter harem, don't you think?

why aren’t this uploads just one big chapter 10 instead “chapter 10.1, chapter 10.2, etc.”? I’d understand if the translation were uploaded as they were translated but like this it just confuses things. I see that there is a new chapter and when I click on it, the plot is in disarray only to find out there are 4 other chapters after I check the homepage of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@bioknight It may cause some confusion, assuming it is the latest raw, there may be a small risk of a chapter 10.6, albeit unlikely with how this chapter ended. And by sticking to the raws chapter numbering, you can at least keep track on what chapters have been released without looking into the content.

He got himself a cock worshiping demon, a dog and a birb.
House needed.

Double-page supporter
"I think I'm proud to be your father" damn, that's cold

He got a sibling, a dog and a divine cock as well as a harem all while being poor as hell (all he has is either from the past or given to him by coleagues) and now a house. Is the least he can get from saving the world twice

Double-page supporter
I really appreciate the scanlator's choice to update whole chapters at once instead of following the shitty practices of Japanese publishers to cut a chapter into pieces. Makes for a much smoother reading, even if we have to wait longer for updates.

Double-page supporter
@kiraidesu yea this feels so much better, being able to read without leaving cliffhangers that will frustrate and having the flow go smooth. I'd much rather wait a bit to get a smooth reading experience. I can read other things instead and kind of forget about it until a good chunk is released.

Users who are viewing this thread