Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

10/10 extremely relatable. Who never had to fend off suckers from approaching your divine cock? It's so influential that every Hentai copied it.

Dex-chan lover
This Lock \ Luck strongly reminds me of Link \ Lunk ... 🤣

EguCFLw.png

I really like this story, but I'm sort of annoyed Luck didn't age. He could've been so cool but he's just a little twink T_T

Bro imagine being the dweeb virgin who actually reviews the manga instead of praising glorious divine cock sama

So anyway this manga is great for what it is solid 7/10 gives me the chuckles, tickles my taint my funny bone if you will.

I really like the art on this one. The artist is really talented and put a serious effort. From facial expressions to body poses and anatomy, it's a pleasure to view.

I really like the MC's Divine Cock, I wish I had one too D:

This a good series, but just imagine your 15 year old daughter going after you 40 year old buddy lol

Supporter
Great series so far.

Really strong MC. He's not a dunce. Even though he hides his identity to a degree, he's not afraid to show it off when necessary, and the world doesn't bend its ass backwards in logic (to the point of suicide) to not believe that he is strong like certain other series who have strong characters but for some reason everyone else in the world makes insane troll logic to not acknowledge the character.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the Divine Cock name will affect the manga rating, how do you expect people to take it seriously, should have done it for 1 chapter then change to Rooster or something like that.

okay, so there are people who are rating the manga low due to the"divine cock," jokes, however it's kinda weird to call them immature when the joke being made is also immature lol. Either way, thanks for the chapter!

And the latest chapter begins with a scream "ignore the bitch, grab the Divine Cock!"

I can't even

This one is quite good, i love the story and the cheesy jokes :D
cock_PNG10.png

Bow to the mighty divine cock who can open all the rifts :D
Lets all worship the holy cock of the hero :D
Don't let the saint cock be sucked dry :D

Sorry i'm kinda amazed by my own foolishness

Users who are viewing this thread