Koko wo Isekai to Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Things That I Like

Dex-chan lover
Aww...this was really interesting. ..too bad it got canned at 10 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Whats with the similar treatment of riajuu to isekai and otaku in manga lol.
If they know isekai genre in otaku culture are they even a riajuu?

@Iceblader20 The settings really don't provide much juice to the author to squeeze from.
https://mangadex.org/title/9854/maou-na-ano-ko-to-murabito-a Have more spin in it.

Dex-chan lover
What is with people and being dicks to others? I'm so mad at these characters 😤

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu
tbf, there was a time when ANY new story is an isekai genre in japan, and the premise is always go to isekai and got OP skills, you don't need to be an otaku in japan to know those things

Dex-chan lover
I think that she did the right thing on stopping the guy. The students will only see the twin-tail as the victim and the correct one as soon as he started lashing out on her.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus this shit good, hits me in damn feels...

edit: ty for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
twintails bitch is a failed author and she's salty isnt she?........fuck, she will probably be forgiven and join the club by chapter 6

huh, funny first time I see people not liking isekai are in the majority. The disapproval was a bit too comical.

Only 10 chapters for such an interesting manga while generic bland isekai got could get 50+ chapter.....Im dissapointed. If only this was an adaptation of a LN.

Dex-chan lover
Quality, original isekai good

Generic wish fulfillment bad

Yall gotta get a life and stop encouraging shitty writing and promote a real, unique, and standalone mc that isnt made to be a self insert

Fed-Kun's army
as perfect a time for defenestration as any. should have fucking tetsuzanko'd her ass out the window juu’nen hayain dayo

Users who are viewing this thread