Kokumin-teki Idol ni natta Osana-Najimi ga Boro-Apart ni Sunderu Ore no Tonari ni Hikkoshitekita Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - 7th Session

Supporter
Sorry for the long delay everyone. This ended up being a comedy of errors -- people suddenly going on vacation, people not updating file names (e.g. documents marked WIP), having no one to do CLRD then accidentally having two (Sorry SaltyDango!).

Well, it's finally here, and it's a great chapter, imo. Kazu-kun is displaying some amazing restraint.

Dex-chan lover
don't let anyone ever fool you into believing women are tidier than men. in fact i don't think i've ever seen a woman with a clean bedroom in my life. and no i'm not talking about in fiction, i'm talking about real world experience. despite what hollywood says, men are actually much tidier than women.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised this comment section isn't filled with sniffers celebrating their huge win this chap :kek:

Dex-chan lover
We are so fucking back people, thanks for the update, I'm sure the peop5who went on vacation deserved and will certainly most need it too

Dex-chan lover
don't let anyone ever fool you into believing women are tidier than men. in fact i don't think i've ever seen a woman with a clean bedroom in my life. and no i'm not talking about in fiction, i'm talking about real world experience. despite what hollywood says, men are actually much tidier than women.
No offense.... but my experience has been the opposite.

And the Hollywood trope comes from the fact that it's the experience for most people....

You are probably just an exception....

With the exception of one single women, almost every woman I've ever met had a neater room than the man....

Though the one slobby woman was a super slob.....

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, another chapter of a story where the characters that should be dating, aren't.... for no reason other than the author not wanting them to date (and not officially dating, but at least acknowledging that they like each other and know each other's feelings).

Users who are viewing this thread