Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 411 - Summer festival for two.

Dex-chan lover
When we started scanning this, we were shaking off a group making low-quality scans from stolen pre-release copies of the magazine. They eventually went away after a few weeks, but I said "Mark my words, somebody will do another one when those two finally kiss." I didn't realize that we would have lost the series to simulpubbing by then, but I'm glad to be proven right (and sad that Mangadex had to endure such an offensively incorrect translation for a few days).

Dex-chan lover
Calls the other low quality, but then also tell us to read VIZ. LOL
I've read every word of the 5000 or so pages their translator has done of this series, and I can only recall one flat-out mistranslation. The other scan did several times more than that in the very first page. It's true that the Viz translation might be a bit... uninspired... I guess, and way too overly localized for my tastes, but it's far far better than what was uploaded here earlier this week.

Dex-chan lover
Komi readers deserve better than whatever was uploaded to MangaDex the other day. Don't take the patreon bait. Wait a couple hours and read the official versions. You deserve better.
They're really easy to find around, really.
This isn't fair when the original translators said they'd stop translating because of the official pub. People took things into their own hands, can you really blame them for that? It's only after that other upload that this translation was given.
What about the other 10 chapters between 401 and now?
I appreciate the things TL do to give us free content but this petty drama is too much sometimes

Group Leader
So I'm one of those people region locked for the official release. Does anyone have a link? I don't really want to read on aggregator sites.

Group Leader
So I'm one of those people region locked for the official release. Does anyone have a link? I don't really want to read on aggregator sites.
Posting links to aggregator websites is against the rules here. If you join the Komi or CoP discord, someone can likely send you one.

Users who are viewing this thread