Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 227 - Of Course

In 223 it was said the play was supposed to end in a kiss... is Katai gonna steal Tadano's first?
Komi and Manbagi will finish their heart to heart and then come back to THAT.

Power Uploader
Tadano's sister is questioning his hobbies now...

And frankly, I don't know how and if it will end with Tadano in a couple with either one of them, because he would do the same for anyone and just doesn't really see either of them romantically. when it comes to himself, he's just that dense.

So, it will take nothing short of a really clear confession to make him realize something is afoot.

jVd1LAz.png

Manbagi :
Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.png

This series Story is so unexpectedly impactful god I want this series to get Anime Adaptation so bad.

PS. komi-san as Hanazawa Kana is kinda fit though.

Dex-chan lover
Started with a yell foreseeing the crossdress gag coming, continued to yell as the girls talked gonna keep yelling as the climax of this entire bit is tadano accidentally kissing the dude as the girls are walking in at the back of the audience to see the play.

Double-page supporter
This is the most Komi has spoken in this entire manga, and in honesty, it's scaring me a little.

Tadano-kun Is so cool...actually crossdressing and exposing it to a public...good one good one should think about it in the future

Dex-chan lover
Couple of interesting things about this arc:

* Tadano refers to Manbagi as "Rumiko-chan." Komi-san is still Komi-san.
* Komi-san is speaking freely to Manbagi but still had to write her earlier concerns to Tadano.

Double-page supporter
Look at these two beautiful lovebirds talking it out, I rarely see this kind of approach in other series where usually one sides back out to preserve their friendship. Looking forward to the next chapter Oda!

Ah also thank you to the scanlators as well!

Users who are viewing this thread