Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 227 - Of Course

Dex-chan lover
She spoke more during this chapter than past 226 put together.

Dex-chan lover
One more unreasonable week thinking about the next chapter. Komi-san harms me at work and at university.

in the end there will be a random guy(male) will confess to him while in cross dress and the two will just watch ahaha

Aggregator gang
Tadano calling "Rumiko-chan" to manbagi seems rare, like it's the first time he called her that way

Oh damn, Komi is becoming assertive now. I think she really just wants Manbagi to be honest with her own feelings, for her own sake. Maybe she'll push Manbagi to confess to Tadano for real...?

love this one

41Dx8gc.png

Dex-chan lover
I read somewhere that in Japan people don't accept it when someone gives up the seat. In the case of the elderly it would be like calling the person incapable.

Ok guys big brain time. Since we are also going to watch a new rendition of the play. I'm predicting the they are going to use all the prerecorded lines they did for Komi-San and there's going to be a completely different line at the end and that's where Chadano will realize that Komi DID confess and she actually meant the whole "I love you thing"

Heartstrings are hurting, but man such an interesting conversation.

Bruuhh, komi is no joke compare to another heroine of some harem manga..

if Kyoani make a comeback.. i hope they adapt komi to anime..

Users who are viewing this thread