Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 227 - Of Course

Love the little jealousy moments at the end of the conversation:

"He came home to help me with my goldfish" "wuuut".

"He patted my head!"

Dex-chan lover
@Miriable
I think speaking 'freely' is inaccurate. she's talking because that's how important this (tadano, manbagi, and the relationships between all of them) is to her. she's spoken more in the last two chapters than the rest of the series combined.

also she has nothing to write on/with. but it's because it's important. for someone who never speaks, particularly because they're afraid to speak, talking to someone about their insecurities is one of the most meaningful and difficult things to do

When I saw Komi-san going all serious, Pulp fiction scene where Samuel L Jackson and that guy on the chair just popped up into my head. 😍😍
Say that one more time Manbagi, I dear u, I double dear u woman 😅😂😂😅

@Miriable

Tada called her Manbagi-San right before she asked him to walk around the festival with her (a few chapters back). He can call her by name because it's not embarrassing for him, they are friends. He doesn't do that to Komi because it makes him too nervous- it's romantic.

He also already told his sister there is no 'Party C". He still only likes Komi.

oki

BouncyUnrulyGrayfox-max-1mb.gif

I feel as if I've been called out... Cause I was nodding the entire time /sobs/ Tadano's so good, y'all.

@Kamenryo
Out of curiosity I went to check it out, and I can say that I have not seen such laconic admonition for a long time.
Is oda trying to hide something from us, because it is still too early to announce it? ... hmm..., conspiracy theories seekers, you know what to do 😈.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be the first chapter to have 100,000 readings.
Correction: It has had other chapters with 100,000 readings, but never in just 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread