Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 231 - Invitation

Great chapter
Thank you very much

Also Tadano is crossdressing

why am i always read Komi-san line with Hayami Saori voice lol, feels always so right to hear her voice while reading this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally the arc is over and we have a wholesome closure and start to the battle for best boy. Also Tadano is STILL crossdressing.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano makes everyone else look bad in comparison. He is sooooo good at noticing the very smallest details whether man or woman.

Fed-Kun's army
Still not sure why people think this is going to be ending soon just because of how far the love triangle subplot has progressed. The series started with their first year in high school and they're currently only in their second year. That means Komi still has one more year of high school to hit her goal of 100 friends. Plenty of opportunity for more stories to be told.

Also, Tadano is crossdressing.

That small “Itan’s best couple” comment. Lol.

Also, Tadano is crossdressing.

He seems to feel completely at home with it. So natural. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is bull. I hate the ending. Someone is bound to cock block, someone. Tadano didn't react to shit with Komi-san asking him to walk around. Like a date. With her DAMN VOICE Too. 2/5

Fed-Kun's army
It's time for Komi to beat up the public morals morons.
But I don't quite get why Tadano won't change back to his normal appearance. He doesn't have to perform the same role again, does he?

Dex-chan lover
So... TrapDano status is so strong now that he forgot that he is still wearing the dress... i am fine with that.

Users who are viewing this thread