Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 234 - The Afterparty

Dex-chan lover
If this isn't the most bittersweet thing I've read all day. It's probably as (metaphorically) sweet as a sack of sugar mixed with the equivalent of a coffee bean's liver.

Dex-chan lover
So why is Tadano still crossdressing? lo/ also I can't wait for the time that Tadano calls Komi san by her name too, that would be epic.
Thanks bunny chan! I wonder what other couples could dance.

@Xxjuggernaut the manga changes it from time to time to keep it ambiguous, it's been like that from the start.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xxjuggernaut They alternate what they refer to Najimi as. It might be the translation though, because it's usually them being called him and her in the same chapter.

Cute chapter with some actual development for Komi and Rumiko. Shame about Tadano being denied his dance though. Najimi's kind of an asshole.

watch this go from a romance of komi and manbagi going for Tadano to a yuri where komi and manbagi just fall in love with each other

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, the yuri-shitters are gonna have a field day with this.

Dex-chan lover
It's ok that story make them to be a good love rival. But no one considered Tadano's feeling at all. How sad.

Dex-chan lover
D'aww... sweet friendship.

Also, Tadano was taken away while crossdressing. Perhaps Najimi's Najiminess is starting to corrupt the poor lad.

Dex-chan lover
Death the cockroach. Again this thing was responsible for the class losing the award and even accused Tadagod. Death the cockroach. Tadakomi always.

Dex-chan lover
Rumiko-chan self-confidence is pretty low...
Nice chapter. Seems like Komi-san can at least talk to Rumiko-chan "easily", great. Nakanaka? Is it a new character ?? It means "not bad" or something like that right ?

Users who are viewing this thread