Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - Tadano-Kun's Junior High Days

I really wonder what kind of fun they could get from someone called kawai... Like "Kawai-san is not cute at all"... But she went to different school from Tadano and Najimi...

Dex-chan lover
Here lies Tadano
fireflies-grave.jpeg

Banned
Yeah, I was kinda like that years ago.
Thing is, I wasn't originally trying to be different. I was just outcast and treated as a freak by others, so I figured I might as well embrace it, and went full freak for quite a few years. Eventually though I realised that what I do and how much effort I do or don't put in has no influence whatsoever on how people treat me... so I stopped trying... and nothing really changed.

You really don't get to choose for yourself whether or not you're different / unique... in general terms. It is just a product of the environment you find yourself in. And if you are, being treated like shit by pretty much everyone is the surest sign... because they are shit and they hate everyone who isn't.

@davidyapcc basically a middle school or high school student (usually middle school, which is why it translates to middle schooler syndrome sometimes) that has a hyperactive imagination, they like to pretend about fantasy stuff and usually take it too far to the point of it being pretty cringey for others and for their future selves

watch a bit of love,Chunibyo and other delusions clips on YouTube or something if you want to get a better understanding of it

Users who are viewing this thread