Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 274 - End of the Year You Can't Laugh at.

Dex-chan lover
Why? Tadano his last smile was too powerful for a simple rubber bat. Miko Komi? Will we see Inaka again?

Next time Miko Komi Wohoho?
Whohoho means what I think it does, doesnt it? Hehehehe.

Supporter
I don't entirely understand why some of those were "outs"--there were several times Najimi and Hitomi got paddled where at least in the translation they didn't laugh--unless the spikey speech bubbles imply they're laughing as they say whatever it is they're saying?

Dex-chan lover
@LTalon I think it is a reference to the famous comedic game show in Japan called "Gaki no Tsukai" there are five comedians and if they laugh they get hit in the ass with a baton. There are subs online, I recommend that you watch it, it is a yearly gameshow as well.

Dex-chan lover
Is 😏it 😗wrong 👿that🤓 I 👺believe 🤡that☹ Najimi💩 and🤖... Tadano's😇 Sister👹 would😷 make😭 a 🤑good🤯 couple🤣?

Double-page supporter
@DigiTheMelon
@PanicTears
Dude I was just come here lurking from kaguya discord server, some of them keep trashing komi for exactly that reason lmao.

I ain't gonna complain if romance aspect in komi is waaay slower compared to kaguya, hell kaguya probably is still the best romcom since its serialization. But the lack of understanding that komi is pratically SoL first with romance on the sidelines as bonus are pretty much non-existent concept to them.

Dex-chan lover
Probably participation of that "rich girl style" character like Sylphy of Umaru-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Unsurprisingly Najimi laughed more than everyone else combined.

Users who are viewing this thread