Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 274 - End of the Year You Can't Laugh at.

@PanicTears

I read the chapter where Najimi was introduced and it mentioned that they got transferred a lot because of their parents' circumstances so... Maybe that would get touched upon in future chapters.

Double-page supporter
The rule is simple...

Also, I thought Grandma was going to win.

Double-page supporter
Okay, I get that Najimi is a trickster / comic relief character, but they are seriously starting to annoy me now.

Dex-chan lover
LOL!!! I want a Najimi in my life
and I want an anime to hear that ass Slapping Sound

@doomskull

"Filler" in a SOL manga? Tf do you think you are even reading...

I'll never understand people who don't understand that Komi-san is a SOL manga...there is no filler...

Dex-chan lover
are we sure that najimi aint just part of the tadano family honestly?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I guess it's 2017 now. Komi is now 17 yearsold. And the last schol year is creeping in closer. Drama's definitely coming.

Thanks for the chapter! "Miss-ter" has a nice ring to it I will use this term liberally from now on.

I can’t believe they referenced the Gaki no Tsukai batsu games.. it was only until the thai kick I actually got the joke lmao.

In case anyone is curious the bat smack on the butt plus the Thai kick is a gag from the annual Japanese comedian special show "Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!" where a group of famous comedians spend a day playing a themed punishment game where if they laugh they get their butt smacked. They bring in famous Japanese people for skits and the Thai kick is one of the reoccurring gags.

Users who are viewing this thread