Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 274 - End of the Year You Can't Laugh at.

Dex-chan lover
Have they... have they been getting spanked in front of the fucking shrine to show that they're sorry to their ancestors?? Nice touch

There was a time when I couldn't handle slice of life stories as they were too boring and bland for me.
After being through enough things, I now appreciate depth and peace, so I can now actually enjoy them.
Too fast-paced ones if not written properly are just shallow for me now.

Power Uploader
Would've been 100 times funnier if Komi sent the "thai kick" message. Like when Tanaka's son did that heartfell video and it ended with the thai kick.

Group Leader
aaaa i love them so much! thank u for getting cuter & cuter every chapter, komi + tadano 🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
Okay how many times did he/she get hit if they laughed that much? Why would he/she make that game knowing how excitable they can be?

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 doesn’t matter tadano new years money is just a side gig he/she probably get multiple new years money from a lot of family.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, "Miss-ter".
Btw, I love how everyone is just rolling with the he/she/they joke when we know he's a guy. He said it himself in an early chapter. Some brawny guy from a different school confessed and Najimi replied "Impossible. I'm a guy after all".

Double-page supporter
Najimi deserve to suffer
Shouldn't Tadano-baba take the first place? She never laughed

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I've been thinking for a while that Tadano is very boring person with no sense of humor at all. He doesn't laugh (giggling at Komi messages doesn't help), doesn't make jokes himself and the worst thing is that he reacts to others jokes with boring and obvious retorts, like he doesn't even understand that it was a joke. It's zero fun to hang out with such guys.

Users who are viewing this thread