Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 279 - America

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes NYC where you can wonder the great questions like "Why does everything smell like week old piss?", experience the wonderful world of diversity like Rick Moranis did, wonder into the wrong neighborhood and get ran out by jewish shorim police. Experience the wonders of shopping in stores boarded up for the local riots and looting because a crackhead died 5 states away.

On a lighter note the kids don't need to worry about their english pronunciation as it's on the same level as NYC anyways just need to curse more, wave their hands around, and be confident in their gibberish, they'll either pass or get a record deal.

Dex-chan lover
anyone expecting Tadano walks with Manbagi after they both got a task together?? just me ok

komi san is cool and all, but manbagi definitely deserve more next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Prez youre worse than what’s his face trap

I’m surprised they didn’t see and hobos/beggars with carton signs and those “travel guides” that annoyingly follow you around trying to get you to hire them

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeessss Best president is back and I lol'd hard hahhaha ...ah, if she repeated a year that means she's probably 18 already, fitting for work.

And looool with the old man at the airport, teaching English the hard way.

Komi doing progress is also really nice

Dex-chan lover
Aw, poor Komi did great, I remember speaking in English was terrifying to me when I first went abroad XD (it still is ugh) but hurray for the universal language of pointing and nodding lol

Dex-chan lover
Man I'll tell you, I've been through a near death situation and it wasn't nearly as scary as that time I traveled to the US alone, me being a black-latino 17 yo boy, and going through the US' border control

I still see that officer's stare in my nightmares

Dex-chan lover
Just leave her in an alleyway and continue the tour.

Komi-san completed a purchase in a shop alone... I am so proud of her, our little girls came so far.

That immigration officer was... accurate.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Rule #1 of travelling. Don't get tour guides.
Rule #2 of travelling. If you do have a tour guide, don't trust your tour guide.
Rule #3 of travelling. Travel. Don't sit in your hotel all day just because your feet hurts.
Rule #4 of travelling. Eat local stuff, not the shit you can find at home.

Dex-chan lover
Start spreadin' the news, I'm leavin' today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it
New York, New York
Well, she got the rampant consumerism down

@alacaelum @Kaduufrrj @RealSaMu

He's not an immigration official, he's a TSA agent most likely. They're not immigrating to the country so they wouldn't need green cards or travel visas but just a passport.

Semantics, but we Americans take are alphabet soup agencies seriously, especially when it's the ones infamous for poking a finger in your asshole to check for narcotics or bombs
@Richman I could only imagine what post 9/11 security is like down south, given the amount of security that was by Nigara Falls when I travelled there. And that's for fucking Canada.

Dex-chan lover
Regular people: Komi has come a long way with her disorder.
DaJa-rahrah: Let me go on a right-wing rant

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Yes you are right. I saw a program showing these agents, usually on the land border with Canada. It was a satellite TV channel.

Users who are viewing this thread