Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 280 - Elementary School

Double-page supporter
the american-style classroom really surprised me
Japanese and American classrooms actually do look quite different, don't they.

Dex-chan lover
"Ohh, bury my mother, pale and slight, Bury my father with his eyes shut tight! Bury my sisters two by two, And then when you're done, let's bury me tooooo!"
Good 'ol Hollow Knight brain. Reminding me of Myla.

Fake, one does not simply have freedom to eat outside of the cafeteria.... unless y'all lucky af

This school looks more like a high school than an elementary school... although I have heard of schools with grades K-12 all in one building so I guess it's not impossible

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming My town's schools are pretty much one for K-4 and another for 5-12 or so now, I think? There was one other building that had some of the grades in it back when I attended the schools, but that one's shut down more recently so I think they renovated the one that used to only be K-2 to accommodate the grades that one used to.

The one for 5-12 probably would've taken one or two more grades too, but that one was already way over reasonable capacity even after being renovated as well, because I think there's another couple of schools sending their middle schoolers to that high school. Two adjacent towns used to be part of this town waaaay back, so some of the places like that are still shared a bit. A lot of other people like me chose to go to other high schools further away too for various reasons, but they're still packed in there like sardines. I'm sure they'd love spread people out some more but, them's the breaks I guess. Can't do shit without more funding, can't get more funding 'cause nobody wants higher taxes or to redistribute how taxes are spent in general, even if some things are just soaking up way more than they need to. Better maintain that status quo until things get so bad you can't ignore it anymore.

I knew it! As soon as i read the title i knew it was going to be about Rei!!! Yay, i hope there will be more chapters of her getting to know myla or making more friends to!! So excited!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure "Tirano" should have been spelled that way. It's not Myla's last name, but a nickname instead. Should just be "Tyranno".

Users who are viewing this thread