Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 281 - Hamburgers for Lunch

Fed-Kun's army
jft2eqyxmne21.jpg

Ah yes the first thing I saw was Onemine this is a good chapter. Onemine is second best girl I feel like she doesn't get enough attention

Double-page supporter
Some people are in Soho and some are at Central Park...they just split the group up pretty far lol

Fed-Kun's army
The last page is a representation of how we REACT when we see Komi and her crew!

Dex-chan lover
@ntep_alt I think you mean Bill's Burgers, not Bell's Burgers (as written in the chapter). And as XaneKudo said, it's Soho Park.

The most unbelievable part of this arc is that an entire class of Japanese high-schoolers came to the US and haven't dealt with a single racist incident. Lol, not happening in MAGA country.

@toshi2ga this is New York City, one of the most ethnically diverse places on the planet, people there see more racial diversity than probably anywhere else in maybe the world. I don’t know if you’re American or not but if you aren’t, we’re surprisingly a lot less racist than you may think, especially in large cities like that. Trump supporters tend to exist only in more rural and therefore more republican areas. I know in big cities like DC, they voted over 92% democrat this election and I’m sure NYC was/is very similar. Now, if they went to like rural Arkansas then I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a little incident (though even then it’s unlikely because people are usually nicer than you think). Anyways there’s a paragraph explanation for your probably joke comment.

It seems like they met god...
Can't blame them, the sight of a godly being eating borgar must be very interesting indeed.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@toshi2ga
NYC is immigrant central. Probably the most diverse place in the world.

You're thinking of the deep south. America is a huge country, calling every state the same is like calling all the countries in the EU the same.

Double-page supporter
everyone clapping for komi eating borger

gosh what a mood

Users who are viewing this thread