Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 281 - Hamburgers for Lunch

@TheLargeRoomba @FilthyWeeb739
Lol. I live here and I know precisely how diverse this place is. You both must be white, given your ignorance. The average American is horribly racist. If you're not racist and American, then you're part of a much smaller minority or just ignorant. Usually latter.

as a New Yorker I am extremely offended that they are eating hamburgers instead of pizza

To you guys who aren't american i don't give a damn if you guys think that's our country signature food. In New york musy you eat pizza at least once.

Contributor
@toshi2ga
I live in the heart of MAGA country, and I can tell you that to the last person, we would be thrilled to have a buss full of Japanese (or any country actually) school kids come to visit us. Though I didn't vote for him, the vast majority of the people I know who did are not racist, but are welcoming, kind people. They just distrust large government.

@TheOneFreeMan77 Not to white people, its definitely not.
But for PoC and for the non Christian, its a different experience altogether filled with humiliation and dehumanization.
I know you are ignorant about the misery of your fellow human. Just don't be celebratory about your ignorance.
@Mattybumpo I have no words for you, Magalander. Just wondering if it's willfull or innocent ignorance.

@toshi2ga like were are you from in NYC if a racist was yelling at a bunch of japanese highschooler tourist I'm pretty sure the racist would get attacked by a angry mob defending the kids lol. I mean this city isn't perfect, you can't control individuals and the police suck but in general you're not going to experiance a lot of racism compared to other parts of this country.

@Spicykun LOL. Nobody ever beat up people who were racist to me, my family, friends, and even strangers. Not even once. And racism doesn't just mean name calling - thats freaking mild. Its something we live through in coffee shops, clubs, job interviews, driving tests.

You have no freaking clue.

@TheOneFreeMan77 moved from the north to the south. Racisim south depends on the level of diversity and who's incharge. Large southern cities are usally okay. Rual areas can be fine if it's diverse and minority are in possitons of power. While rual areas with high diversity but whites are overwhelmingly in power are an absolute nightmare. Usually the white people are in power cause of gerrymandering and corruption. It's like a slave plantation culture. Rual areas where white people are a big majority depend on how friendly the people are. It could be a sweet wholesome country town where at best you get a ignorant comment or it could be kkk central.

Dex-chan lover
IT’S AMERICA
AND THEY CLAPPED
THEY ALL CLAPPED
lmfao

Contributor
@toshi2ga you must live in a real shithole part of the US. Where I am from in the Mountain west, we don't put up with people acting like that. I'm no kid, and I'm not ignorant, willfull or innocent. We know what racists are, we just don't like them. And we let them know that they can't act like that around us. We don't have a huge variety of PoC, but we have a large amount of hispanic people here, and they are a HUGE part of our community, one that we would be devastated to lose. I am ignorant about the misery of one fellow human, and that is you @toshi2ga. I don't know you. But you don't know me either. Or my neighbors. And by treating an entire group of people like they are the scum of the earth because of the bad actions of a few, that is the heart of bigotry.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO people debating about politics and racism in the comment section of fluffy manga

@Mattybumpo
100% correct.
I get the feeling that guy has never stepped out of his scary little world and thus thinks everything and everyone is out to get him because of his skin color or whatever. Really sad. And really sad that he's so lacking in self awareness that he treats others exactly like he THINKS others would treat him.

@Spicykun Have you heard of our Lord and savior, neapolitan pizza? Or even better italian pizza in general? Ahahhaha.
People usually think for pizza spaghetti and such for Italy, when I think about "Murica" i think about, deep fried Chicken wings and french fries (chips for british out there)

Contributor
Sorry @BraveDude8. And @toshi2ga, I actually would like to get to know you. The only way to get our world to come closer to what Komi is in is if we get to know each other, and find the good in those around us. It's just so easy to see the bad.

Dex-chan lover
shut the fuck up debatelords

anyway good chapter i want in n out now

Users who are viewing this thread