Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 282 - Musical

Dex-chan lover
I reeeeally dislike what they did with Manbagi-san face (when she has her eyes closed).
So ugly.

Chadano is at it again, maybe a harem is not far fetched idea🤔

The ending though, they get into a serious discussion about AlYajiN

Dex-chan lover
... how the f*** did they afford a Broadway play? This trip would be expensive as it is.... and there would be cheaper sights that are just as good and iconic...

This is just my opinion but I really like REALLY fuckin hate Mangabi not because of her skin color or anything like that, but because she was so forced in to give it the generic who the mc gonna get with trope but honestly just read the name of the manga literally says "Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu" it has Komi-san in the name and I personally just feel like Komi is a better fit. One last thing I also feel like this has been going on for a little too long now y'know, lol like just add the final last arks now, please. Like every three or so chapter we will finally get some romance but then well get to see komi eating a fucking slice of pizza (not that I don't wanna see Komi eat a slice of pizza). So just finish it up if you're getting lazy.

Dex-chan lover
There are two chapters this week and there will be no chapter next week.

Dex-chan lover
YOU ARE WALKIN ON THIN ICE HERE SENSEI. NOBODY BETTER GETS FUCKING HURT IN THIS MANGA

Double-page supporter
Little by little Manbagi sockets will going to occupy her entire face.

Aggregator gang
@DreamCarver Hamilton is a good choice though I prefer Hunchback of Notre Dame back then. These two rarely referenced in manga sadly, tho Aladdin play probably fits the manga's background better.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. In the comments of the previous chapters people said that an international school trip is normal. But isn't going to Broadway and staying at a hotel in Manhattan too expensive?

When your love rival can actually have a conversation with the boy you like. They are so cute together though 💕

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh boy. Tadano's heart is going doki doki for Manbagi. Komi, careful!!
...I need a poly ending. I don't want any of them to cry T_T

Users who are viewing this thread