Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 282 - Musical

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about the trip being too expensive- it's a manga. More than that, it's a gag manga. Don't take it seriously. You'll enjoy it much more when you remove the stick from your nether regions.

Two, we're getting a ton of Manbagi development here lately and very little on the Komi front.

Group Leader
This give me hope.... a baseless hope... but is a hope im gonna take because theres nothing left that makes me read this manga if it wasnt for the Gyaru.

Double-page supporter
come on komi join them dont be shy, tadano got 2 hands ♥

Aggregator gang
@deathmailrock Because this is a manga? We literally have another series where a student council is more powerful and richer than a state leader lol. Komi's world is more reasonable in comparison, at least it has been hinted before that most students that are going to itan is filthy rich.

Aggregator gang
This is must be the song that they cry to

https://youtu.be/-bWqcKzbQBY
Can't blame em tho, I also did too

Double-page supporter
Komi, you're gonna have to curbstomp Manbagj in order to win,.

Let's be honest boys, manbagi is way better than komi. She deserves the win. Her character is more interesting than komi's anyway.

Sadly, as of right now any way, komi's an extremely one to two note character.

Supporter
Komi no need to worry, that was one big fat friendzoning smile over there, so rest assured!

btw, where is chapter from week before?!?! there was 2 week gap!

Aggregator gang
@Kurama-senpai We got no chapter last week because the magazine took a break, they will have a break next week as well, after that the schedule will return to normal. Oh and we got 2 chapters this week so expect incoming Ch 283.

Team manbagi, lets fucking goooooo!!!!
Our submarine is rising!!!!!
Prepare to engage the Komi boat!!!
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread